Sunday, July 31, 2011

Im still here

I am sorry for being such a lazy blogger. Its hard to believe tomorrow is 1 August this year is just flying by. I have been busy crafting over the last few months but finding the time to share my work is almost impossible.



I have become a huge fan of Kathyorta (you tube name). What she does with paper is absolutely amazing. Her mini albums have so much interaction, there is tons of space for photos and for journalling and boy, does she use up paper. She is helping me to get through some of my stash but apart from a very large bonfire, I don't think I will ever reach the end of it because I continue to add to it. I will share some of her projects that I have done later.











This is a mini album that I made for my husbands niece who celebrated her 18th birthday in April.

I used 6 X 9 envelopes and lots of girly papers which I dont normally use. It was fun to do and she loved it which was good.


It was also one of the first mini albums that I filled with photos as I went along. I was very happy with it.

























This is another mini I made using the Graphic 45 Curtain Call papers which I fell totally in love with. I particularly like the fact that the tag on the front advertising hot chocolate included my husbands name. What a coincidence.


I will be back later in the week with some more projects. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Ann.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Hello you! I love that you put in th e photos, i always think thats the hardest bit!
I hadn't seen that Graphic 45 paper, its lovely!
Enjoy August!!